In order for a child to apply for Kindergarten, they must be five years old on or before August 31st. First graders must be six years old on or before August 31st, or must have successfully completed Kindergarten.
All students must provide a valid birth certificate (copies are acceptable) and a completed Kansas Certificate Immunization form. All students eight years of age or younger who are enrolling for the first time in a Kansas school must have a Kansas Health Assessment on file.
Students transferring from another school must provide copies of recent standardized test scores.
Hope Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Hope Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Complete and submit an Application for Enrollment along with your enrollment fee.
- Submit copies of recent Standardized Test Scores.
- Schedule and complete Student Admissions Test.
- Schedule an interview with the principal.
- Once admitted, complete the online enrollment packet by August 1, 2020.
- Complete and submit the online enrollment packet by August 1, 2020.
- Early enrollment runs through February 29, 2020.
- Standard enrollment begins March 1, 2020.